Mark Haddad is a Partner with Strategy& and a member of the firm’s Industrial Manufacturing and Automotive practice in the Middle East.
He specializes in all aspects of surface transport and the future of mobility, mainly focusing on institutional framework design, strategy development, financial planning, operating model design, and restructuring and turnaround.
Mark has worked extensively across Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East, advising top leaders and senior business executives in both government-owned and private entities. He has led several engagements serving the urban development agenda of major cities in the Middle East region, specifically:
- Developing the integrated mobility strategy and sector governance for a major GCC city
- Developing the visioning, economic concepts, and feasibility studies for several large-scale downtown developments
- Designing the institutional framework for a newly developed public transport system in a major GCC city
- Developing partnership models for the world’s first net-zero city
- Restructuring a 70,000+ employee railways organization
In addition to his client work, Mark has co-authored several reports and articles, including: “Smart mobility in GCC cities: Fast track to the future” and “How GCC transportation authorities should prepare for a world transformed by COVID-19.”
Mark holds an MBA from INSEAD and a bachelor’s degree in computer and communications engineering (with distinction) from the American University of Beirut.